jueves, 10 de julio de 2008

Re-ups are here!!!

They're ready, so take a look because I upload every score you asked that the link was broken, please let me know if are missing any. Hope you like them!!

Transformers (video game score) - Steve Jablonsky

Hans Zimmer Concert In Ghent (note: disc 1 zip actually says "disc 2" but is the first one)
Disc One
Disc Two

The Touch - Basil Poledouris

The Notebook (expanded) - Aaron Zigman

Moonlight & Valentino - Howard Shore

Eight Legged Freaks (expanded) - John Ottman

Brokeback Mountain - Gustavo Santaolalla

Coming To America - Nile Rodgers

Bug - Brian Tyler

Buffalo Soldiers - Joel McNeely

Into The West - Geoff Zanelli

Gold - Elmer Bernstein

Taken (expanded) - Laura Karpman

The Settlement - Brian Tyler

Fenton / Delerue Concert in Ghent

enjoy!!

10 comentarios:

Gav63 dijo...

Peti, you are the best!! Thanks so much! You made my weekend!!! Hope you will have a fantastic weekend too :-)
Gav

Jean dijo...

Hello Peti,

Thank you so much for re-upload alt those wonderful soundtrack. My requested where all deare, Thank you for so much kindness and the great work you done, I know a much time it's take to re- up all those. And especialy thanks for the concert in my contry. You make me an happy man and you give me a great Week- End.

I have another request, sorry I do not want to abuse , But This one I have it on LP but damaged, It is " Mayerling" from Francis Lai. I hope also our Comun friend Tony Will read this post to and maybe could help me to.

I whisch you all the best. And again many, many thanks. And that's not enough to explain you my joy.

jean

liamke dijo...

Thanks my friend for everything ,
great job ,have a nice weekend and see you later and keep turning the good work.

Liamke

Anónimo dijo...

Chapeau & Merci!

You're great!

Trip

soundtrackList dijo...

Thanks guys for all your nice comments, Peti is very glad and will keep sharing good stuff ;-)

Anónimo dijo...

Much appreciated. Thanks.

Anónimo dijo...

Hola!
gracias por Eight Legged Freaks, llevaba mucho tiempo buscándolo.
Le has arruinado las vacaciones a mi mujer: me paso el día delante del ordenador descargándome scores de tu blog.
Gracias!!

Anónimo dijo...

A big thank you for moonlight and Valentino!!
:-)

You have a fascinating blog, Peti, I put it in 'Favorites'....

sorei

Anónimo dijo...

could you please re-up the score from Home on the range ? thanks a lot

B_Diddy dijo...

Peti, sir. I was hoping to get Predator 2 Complete and The Time Machine Complete. Any chance of a re-up? When you have a moment, of course. :)